KNOW ABOUT OUR ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE, FEE STRUCTURE, SCHOLARSHIPS
The admission process begins early-
- Essential requirement for admission to LTC is Church sponsorship for the candidate for admission, with a clear understanding that the Church-sponsorship includes financial guarantee or the candidate is self-financed.
- Admission forms with Prospectus can be obtained any time in the year with a payment of Rs. 500/-.
- January 31 last date to submit the admission forms with all the documents, such as academic transcripts, church sponsorship documents, financial guarantee papers, and latest medical check-up report, two references along with a statement of commitment for the church ministry by the candidate.
- Entrance Test in the month of March for the ensuing year. Entrance test is done for three subjects – Bible Knowledge, General Knowledge & English.
- The result is posted in April when the qualified candidates are required to submit Admission-Fee of Rs. 10,000 (non-refundable). Rest of the College fee Rs. 80,000/- must be deposited in two installments first in June, and then in October every year.
‘For Online submission of forms please submit Rs. 500/- as processing fee by RTGS or NEFT‘.
The session begins some time around 20 June every year.
The academic year consists of Two Semesters of 16 weeks each. The First semester runs from June to October, and the second semester from November to April.
The Fee Structure of the College is as follows:
I. One Time Fee:
- Admission Fee – Rs. 10,000
- Security Deposit – Rs. 5,000
II. Annual Fee for B.D. & Church Workers:
- Tuition Fee (One Semester – Rs. 15,000) X 2 – Rs. 30,000
- Administrative Fee – Rs. 10,000
- Library Fee – Rs. 6,000
- Hostel Fee (10 months) – Rs. 10,000
Total Fee: Rs. 56,000/-
III. Mess, Scholarship & Other Activities
- 2,000 pm X 12 months – Rs. 24,000
IV. Senate of Serampore University Fee:
- Registration, examination, mark-sheet, etc. Fee required by the Senate from time to time will be paid by the student.
Please send cash, cheque, DD, Money-Order in favour of :
LEONARD THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE, JABALPUR.
You can transferred directly in the college bank account by RTGS or NEFT :
From Within India:
A/C Name: Leonard Theological College,
Account No.: 20256194062,
Bank: Indian Bank,
Branch: Civil Lines, Jabalpur -482001
From Outside India:
A/C Name: Leonard Theological College, Jabalpur
A/C No. : 940221100000068 (strictly 15 digits only)
Bank: Bank of India,
Branch: Civil Lines, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482001. INDIA
Swift Code: BKIDINBBJBP
Note: For One BD student the actual annual fee comes to Rs. 56,000 per annum.
The student pays a Total of Rs. 80,000 (Single) out of which Rs. 24,000 is returned back to the student as Scholarship for food & other activities.